Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

tumblr. ... I like ... :o) ***

http://kaufsimkilo.tumblr.com/archive
best for us people pictures ... /archive ...
is optimal to find something from the time expense
as one pleases ... and I can post it with a good feeling
exactly that is what I want to tell just ... :) )))) I have noticed that many repeat itself
because otherwise no one noticed the posts
I now and then look in the archives that I've created link list
I'm going through now and then .... otherwise the time and expenses of profit is too low and not interesting for me to describe it as ... is the businessman in me ... with the coziness of a civil service ... what a mix (bureaucracy and logic :/ ) .... but logically ... :) ))) ........................................................ es so zu beschreiben ist der kaufmann in mir mit der gemütlichkeit eines beamten ... was für eine mischung  (bureaucracy and logic :/ ) ... aber logisch ... :) )) .......________ ...... I do that because it's better to find (future time) on
mobile phones ;) :) )))

 if my red threads have thrown the  towel
 and the rest of this mysterious work of engineering officers
I  be understand this  .... I have a few already ... OK rated and ... we'll be fine ... We both settings ... although the basic setting of an honorable businessman's exat is the same ... is enough for me to work in both ....





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen