Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

to a friend

to a friend
´¯)-------------------------( ¯ `•.¸¸ .•´¯ `.¸¸ .•✈
It was a shame that you were so
for me .... but it was also a
bad time ..... to fix this for me
talk is always the best way
To resolve such stupid things
I hope am I getting the main accound open
I have problems with the phones
There is no safety for me
in the net, I'm just a dick head
which can be get not small
the problem appears to be greater,
as my imagination, it goes!
everything bad always count on me ...
and the good always thinks I'm the reason
for the chaos that surrounds me
I'll find a way .... as always
thank you






zu einem freund
´¯)-------------------------( ¯ `•.¸¸ .•´¯ `.¸¸ .•✈
es war schade dass du so warst
für mich .... aber es war auch eine
schlechte zeit ..... dieses zu regeln für mich
reden ist immer der beste weg
um so blöde sachen zu beheben
ich hoffe ich bekomme dem main accound open
ich habe probleme mit den telefonen
es gibt keine sicherheit für mich
im netz, ich bin nur ein dickkopf
der sich nicht klein kriegen lässt
das problem scheint größer zu sein,
als meine vorstellung es versteht !!!
alles schlechte immer auf mich ...
und das gute glaubt immer ich bin der grund
für das chaos das mich umgibt 
ich werde schon ein weg finden .... wie immer
danke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen