Montag, 17. November 2014

thanks to you, I will not let myself "Lumpen"

https://plus.google.com/103319792516271097294/posts

they still burn !!! but hope finally just me hard !!!
I have enough friends on board !!! what hard part for you !!!
 I do not know when I am ready with the shit here !!!
my family have much work yet !!!
is not a nice work for the soul !!! thanks to you, I will not let myself "Lumpen"
(old berlin word "as a bandit called")
it slowly enough for me !!!
thanks for the posts
nice day
see you all ♥



sie brennen immer noch !!! aber hoffendlich nur mich Hart !!!
ich habe genug freunde on bord !!! was hart für sie teilweise !!!
 ich weiß nicht wann ich  fertig bin  mit dem scheiß hier !!!
meine Verwandten haben noch viel arbeit !!!
ist keine schöne arbeit für die seele !!!
 danke an euch, ich lasse mich nicht Lumpen !!!
mir reicht es langsam !!! 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen