Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

My best day in my business life Woooooooooooooooooooo ....... fuck

Was the day I was with a employee
The DB: department of law ...... Purchasing (verbal) ....
Confirmed the employee with the words:
We always joke, because we always
All lawyers shopping !!!
To the official from the economy office !!!
They looks with the eyes over the whole wall behind us!
I: no hidden cameras,
he is real.. With ID card !!!
He: here
The official: I can copy
He: no problem
More I do not want to tell !!!
Woooooooooooooooooooo ....... fuck


mein schönster tag in meinem kaufmanns-leben
war der tag an dem ich mit einem angestellten
der DB Abteilung Recht ...... Einkauf (mündlich)....
bestätigte der angestellte mit den worten:
wir witzeln immer herrum, weil wir immer
alle Anwälte einkaufen !!!
zu dem beamten vom wirtschaftsamt !!!
der sucht mit der augen die ganze wand ab !!!
Ich: keine versteckten kameras,
der ist echt !!! mit ausweiß !!!
er: hier ....
der beamte: kann ich den kopieren
er: kein problem .....
mehr möchte ich nicht erzählen !!!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen