Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016

Weapons test drowned ....


 7. Oktober um 23:41
I have no pleasure more On Berlin
Frankfurt was better ... and I looked in 5 weeks 10 years younger!
Berlin is really shit ... without information and me at least Grundhaltung at least .... what should I do for you ass
Holes ??? to die Is not there .... you can do it alone .... without me

Every night I burned ...
And therefore can not sleep ...
When I go out
Is no pig on the bumps
Money to go somewhere clean
I have not
During the day I sleep ...
I have to sleep somewhere
I also have no lust the food of the nurse
Clean
Which makes me burn me
To the to die
Here in return
(Can you at the stopped death rate (from ossis)
Check since I am there)
If I want a date no matter where it never works ....
My attorney who should rain everything
I have not seen 3 months !!!
And it just does not happen.
Already alone here
Not just for me alone



waffentest ertrinken angesagt ....
ich habe keine lust mehr auf berlin
frankfurt war besser ... und ich sah in 5 wochen 10 jahre jünger aus !!!
Berlin is really shit ... without infos and me
attributable Basic security at least ....
What should I do for you ass
Holes ??? sterben ist nicht drinn .... das könnt ihr alleine .... ohne mich

jede nacht werde ich gebrannt ...
und kann deshalb nicht schlafen ...
wenn ich raus gehe
ist keine sau auf der staße
geld um irgendwo rein zu gehen
habe ich nicht
tagsüber schlafe ich ...
ich muß irgenwann schlafen ....
ich habe auch keine lust mir die fresse von der pflegerin
rein zu ziehen
die mich mich warscheinkich brennen lässt
um das abmurksen
hier wider in gang zu kriegem
(Kann mann an der gestoppten sterbe rate (von ossis)
überprüfen seit dem ich da bin)
wenn ich ein termin will egal wo klappt es nie ....
mein anwalt der alles regen soll
habe ich 3 monate nicht gesehen !!!
und es passiert einfach nichts ....
schon alleine hier ...
nicht nur für mich alleine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen