Donnerstag, 30. März 2017

Too late oooooooo ....

Somehow 99% have no TV in our house! I am a merchant ..... I feel a rebellion .... I also did not instinctively have ..... the first .... who did not sed during my absence! Woooooooow in all berlin .... in all germany !!! Wants one to all ossi portmonais !!! ..... is the life tired Woooooooooooo horny ..... fuck ..... and I was there !!!! <3
Too late oooooooo .... 

 I would not have done !!!
3 Min


irgendwie haben 99% kein fernsehimfang in unserem haus !!! ich bin kaufmann ..... ich spüre eien aufstand .... auch den ich nicht angezettelt habe ..... der erste .... der nicht während meiner abwesenheit brodelt !!! woooooooow in ganz berlin .... in ganz deutschland !!! will einer an alle ossi portmonais !!! ..... ist der lebensmüde Woooooooooooo geil ..... fuck ..... und ich war dabei !!!! <3
zu spät oooooooo ....
hätte ich nicht gemacht !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen